+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit inside canada Big problem help please!

Dec 1, 2015
hello everybody , i applyed online for a study permit in 29 seprember 2015, i'm accepted in fanshawe college(computer system technology) and until

now i did not recieve any confirmation from CIC if i'm accepted or no, just a confirmation email that my request is in processing!! :'( :'( i have to start

studies in january 5th, i'm born in algeria but i have a citizenship from france i appliyed with french passport . helpp me please i called an agent on the

phone she told me that i cant apply online when im inside canada and i need to go outside canada to apply helllp pleaseeee . thank you

Dec 1, 2015
i want to know what i need to do now , wait the final answer in my CIC account or email (the curent statur is processing) or leave canada or try another attempt ??

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
anis-aoudjehane said:
i want to know what i need to do now , wait the final answer in my CIC account or email (the curent statur is processing) or leave canada or try another attempt ??
You can withdraw your application if you want and then post your application by mail to visa processing centre at Los Angeles. Check the sources below for further information.

Sources :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=483&t=15

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=741&t=23

Dec 1, 2015
ok thank you for the answer . i just called the agent one more time so the situation is that visitor cant apply in canada they need to be

outside in their own legal country ,now i have no statut in canada because my visitor statut ended in september 30th but actually i dont need

a visa to come back to canada because i am from france , so now sure im not gonna be able to start studying in january , but now whats the

best solutionsi should remake my visitor statut legal statut wich ya i can do it and send my application to los angeles OR go to france and

do the application from there online ?

thank you for your answers it really help me

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
I would say applying from your country of citizenship is the best way. As the visa officer can verify your documents for study permit easily and you get visa quicker.

Check the processing time for Los Angeles visa office and the visa office in France. It can help me decide.