+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit from Qatar

Kajanthan

Aug 29, 2021
Thanks Naturgrl.

But My family currently live in Sri Lanka and proof of funds are also there.. can you explain why can't i apply from Sri Lanka..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your mail.
If I apply from Qatar, How can i show the family ties to Qatar since I do not have any relatives in Qatar.
You show your ties to home country not Qatar. Job, career progression, investments, properties, loans etc. Family is just one part of ties.

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
don't apply from qatar, the processing time is 35 weeks where from srilanka it is just 5 weeks, because qatar application are processed in dubai, one of the worse embassy

Kajanthan

Aug 29, 2021
don't apply from qatar, the processing time is 35 weeks where from srilanka it is just 5 weeks, because qatar application are processed in dubai, one of the worse embassy
Thanks Mohamed. I am also planning to apply from Sri Lanka. But when it comes to the Biometric, Can I do it in Qatar VFC?.. will it take time to update to Canadian High Commission situated in SL

osmanros

Feb 22, 2023
Thanks Mohamed. I am also planning to apply from Sri Lanka. But when it comes to the Biometric, Can I do it in Qatar VFC?.. will it take time to update to Canadian High Commission situated in SL
Hi, Have you applied, can I know what happened please.

tuwari

Mar 9, 2023
requested gcms notes feb 25, still waiting before re applying to address refusal points properly.