+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit From paris (processing time online/paper)

Dec 1, 2015
Hi everybody, i applied for a study permit from canada as a visitor but they did not accept my application because i can't appply when i have a visitor

statut, so now im planning to comeback to france and apply from paris!

-what i need to do, apply online or by paper which better ?

-how many time its gonna take (they said that it gonna be like 3 weeks) i need to be sure because im gonna buy a fly with return with 1month
and 10 days about .

Thank you .

PS/ im accepeted in a college in canada (fanshawe college ontario)

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
NOt sure if this is too late... But I applied for study permit from Paris few years ago..I got it same day..

Dont send them your application. Go in person

Dec 1, 2015
Hey guys i actually recieved my study permit after 6days, now i have to comeback to canada :)

im so happy , if you have some informations about the steps to enter as an international student p lease let me know.
- thanks.

Reactions: Ama T

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
Before applying for a study permit at a Canadian visa office, you must first get a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

Once you have your acceptance letter, you can complete and submit an application for a study permit.

For a new study permit, you can apply:
• from your home country or another country where you are lawfully admitted, or
• in person or by mail at the Visa Application Centre in Los Angeles.
Also, you may be able to apply for a study permit from within Canada to attend a designated learning institution if you are a:
• minor child studying at the primary or secondary level;
• visiting or exchange student; or
• student who has completed a short-term course or program of study that is a pre-requisite for acceptance at a designated learning institution.
In some cases, you are allowed to study without a permit. For more information, see:
• Study in Canada – Exceptions

I wish you good luck.

For more information on the same you could refer to Canada’s official migration website: www.cic.gc.ca

Kumu

Oct 25, 2017
HI anis-aoudjehane,
I may need your help .
I am planning to apply for study permit from paris. I am a 10 years resident card holder , husband is french citizen .Can you please provide the details of documents i have to prepare .
I received the offer letter already .
Thanks