+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

Sep 9, 2022
Hello Friends,
I need your valuable suggestions as I am on study permit and my wife is on owp both our visas are expiring on sept 30, I have already applied for study permit extension in June and my file is under processing and waiting for approval so that to apply for my wife's owp extension, it's been a while waiting for the decision and deadlines is approaching, so should I applied for my wife's owp extension with my status as under implied and later upload with webform, or should we both consider doing flagpoling at carway(us-canada border)
Thanks in advance for your advice and suggestions

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello Friends,
I need your valuable suggestions as I am on study permit and my wife is on owp both our visas are expiring on sept 30, I have already applied for study permit extension in June and my file is under processing and waiting for approval so that to apply for my wife's owp extension, it's been a while waiting for the decision and deadlines is approaching, so should I applied for my wife's owp extension with my status as under implied and later upload with webform, or should we both consider doing flagpoling at carway(us-canada border)
Thanks in advance for your advice and suggestions
You can apply to extend your wife's owp at the same time you did yours, and she would be under maintained status. still you can do now

Reactions: Ankur Choudhary