Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
We applied on August end
I would start by sending a webform, explaining the delay, it's supposed to be only 56 days, according to their processing times. Next step would be GCMS notes and same time reaching out to my MP for help.

They could always find out the reason for delay.

To find MP according to your postal code: https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

For GCMS notes,

Nam1995

Dec 2, 2021
I would start by sending a webform, explaining the delay, it's supposed to be only 56 days, according to their processing times. Next step would be GCMS notes and same time reaching out to my MP for help.

They could always find out the reason for delay.

To find MP according to your postal code: https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

For GCMS notes,
So kind of you. Thank you.
I tried through MP, but it didn’t get any response even after sending MP’s letter to IRCC
So it’s totally disappointing
Next way is GCMS notes.. I will try that, thank you so much

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi
Can we apply for pgwp while waiting for study permit extension..applied on sept 8 for study permit extension as course was ending on dec 31st…
Now My frnd have a job offer with him wondering if He can work while waiting for sp extension approval ?
Also does he come under implied status ?

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Hi
Can we apply for pgwp while waiting for study permit extension..applied on sept 8 for study permit extension as course was ending on dec 31st…
Now My frnd have a job offer with him wondering if He can work while waiting for sp extension approval ?
Also does he come under implied status ?
Also in the same boat. I applied for study permit extension in Oct 16. Studies ended in December 10. Now I have a job and wondering if I can apply for PGWP and start working or not. Too frustrating!

GingerAle07

Sep 13, 2021
Yes,
We can apply for pgwp while waiting for the study permit extension decision, however, we're not allowed to work until we get the valid permit.

Reactions: Nam1995

Nam1995

Dec 2, 2021
Also in the same boat. I applied for study permit extension in Oct 16. Studies ended in December 10. Now I have a job and wondering if I can apply for PGWP and start working or not. Too frustrating!
Hi dear,
I’m also in same situation
But I applied for PGWP few days back, but won’t be eligible to work till I receive it

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Hi dear,
I’m also in same situation
But I applied for PGWP few days back, but won’t be eligible to work till I receive it
I am planning to wait till end of the month to see if my study permit extension will be approved before I apply for the PGWP. I will keep you posted