+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit and visitor visa from nigeria

Tuddgod

Jun 21, 2021
I applied for my study permit and the visitor visa for my mum Jan 2021, did biometrics 20th of January. Received NSE request for IELTS results on Feb 6th. Passed all aspects of the test LRSW. I did an upfront medical on April 26th...my CIC portal still shows "you do not need a medical request"....thought it would be different by now. It's gonna be 6 months soon since I applied. After an upfront medical, how do you know its been uploaded or you passed?

Reactions: Vivian Ify

Nadon22

Aug 12, 2021
I applied for my study permit and the visitor visa for my mum Jan 2021, did biometrics 20th of January. Received NSE request for IELTS results on Feb 6th. Passed all aspects of the test LRSW. I did an upfront medical on April 26th...my CIC portal still shows "you do not need a medical request"....thought it would be different by now. It's gonna be 6 months soon since I applied. After an upfront medical, how do you know its been uploaded or you passed?
Please go to forum for international students or Study permit challenges for nigerian applicants that where issues like this are discussed

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Hello. I am tring to apply TRV for my mum. There is a section asking for national identity document. Is that NIN? Also its asking for issue date NIN has no issue date. Pls I am stuck. Help!

Tuddgod

Jun 21, 2021
Hello. I am tring to apply TRV for my mum. There is a section asking for national identity document. Is that NIN? Also its asking for issue date NIN has no issue date. Pls I am stuck. Help!
Yes that's the NIN. I filled the date on her NIN card or you fill a very close date to when she got it

Imhere

Sep 19, 2021
Kolkata
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Kolkata
App. Filed.......
09-10-2021
Hi! I'm from India. I also want to know what our National Identity Document is! Is it the Adhar?? Can anyone please help?? Thank you.