+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit after medical submission for jan 2016

Raners_189

Nov 17, 2015
Hello members,

I applied for study permit on Nov 4th at VFS Kolkata, India. The VAC delhi received it on 5th Nov, they have sent me an email on 6th Nov for medical submission. I submitted on 12th Nov, since then the application status in the vfs tracking is "your application is being processed at Delhi".

Can anyone please tell me, how many days it takes to process after the medicals submission??

Please note: I applied under university category

Thanks

Raners_189

Nov 17, 2015
Re: Study permit after medical submission received mail from VO

Hello members,

I received a mail from the visa office new delhi, saying that my passport has been dispatched to the visa application centre.
No mentioning about the APPROVAL.... :-X :-X :-X

Can someone please tell me whether the high commission will send any email informing me about the approval or I have to wait till I receive my passport in hand??

Its tiresome getting a visa........ :(

Raners_189

Nov 17, 2015
Some one please respond...I am going through other discussions in the forum but they are older than a year. Please let me know if someone is in the same situation like me.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
u just have to wait till u get ur passport there is nothing else u can do

Raners_189

Nov 17, 2015
Finally received a mail from CIC today at 12:15 pm with an attachment informing about my study permit approval.

Thanks to all of you.... I wish good luck for the other members waiting for the approval... 8)

Raners_189

Nov 17, 2015
Wish you good luck bro.... :)
If all the documents in the checklist are submitted..dont worry much..per my understanding the visa officers are logical...they dont reject without proper reason.

Ray Charles

Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations for your study permit.

I submitted my application on 30th October in Ghana. I am a journalist with acceptance letter from Grant Macewan University to study Communication studies.

On November 6th, I had a mail and it stated my application has been processed to the stage where my medical report is needed. I finished my medical on 17th of November. My blood pressure was 143/87 but the physician told me it's normal cus i was nervous.

But before seeing the physician, I went for my own check up and everything was normal. AIDs, Syphilis, Urinalysis and TB were all negative and so I had confidence.

Now, I am waiting calmly for the feedback from the Canadian embassy here in Ghana. My tracking status states that my application is being process.

Luck will shine on me.