+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Nursing in Canada

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hello,
Is there anyone planning to apply to Nursing school? I have been out of school for more than 10 years, I am not happy with my career choice and want to go back to school to study nursing. I am afraid it will be too hard for me as I am an ESL.
The college I am going to apply to want me to take either IELTS or CELBAN as one of their prerequisites. Has anyone taken CELBAN before finishing Nursing? (I know they focus on Nursing terminologies and for internationally trained nurse wants to be qualified to work in Canada) How do you study for the test consider you have no knowledge about he field yet.
TIA

Aug 10, 2023
Studying Nursing in Canada offers excellent opportunities for international students. Renowned for high-quality education and healthcare system, Canadian universities provide comprehensive nursing programs that blend theoretical knowledge with practical experience. Students benefit from a diverse and inclusive learning environment, gaining skills to excel in the global healthcare sector.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Studying Nursing in Canada offers excellent opportunities for international students. Renowned for high-quality education and healthcare system, Canadian universities provide comprehensive nursing programs that blend theoretical knowledge with practical experience. Students benefit from a diverse and inclusive learning environment, gaining skills to excel in the global healthcare sector.
The Canadian Healthcare system is broken..but nice try

Reactions: kolobok