+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studio Basement for 2 pax - Milton Ontario

xmahmood

Jan 21, 2015
Hi,

I am offering my studio basement for short-term rent (1 week to 6 months). Ideal for a couple or singles. People who are soft landing or in transition or searching for a more permanent residence can make use of this affordable place with central location in Milton.

Spacious basement studio apartment in central Milton with separate entrance (Main Street & Wilson) Steps away to GO Bus/Train Terminal, Milton Common Shopping Area & Milton Downtown. Close to Steeles Ave & 401 Highway.

Features: Separate Independent Entrance; Semi-furnished; Well lit with natural light; Queen Bed; Separate laundry room with washer and dryer; 3 piece bathroom with standing shower; Free high speed internet; One car parking spot on the driveway; Full size egress windows; Brand new kitchen; French door refrigerator; Cooktop & Microwave Oven;

you can leave your comments in my inbox for further details.

Thanks
Zafar

abfulrrhm4n

Feb 20, 2022
Hi,

I am offering my studio basement for short-term rent (1 week to 6 months). Ideal for a couple or singles. People who are soft landing or in transition or searching for a more permanent residence can make use of this affordable place with central location in Milton.

Spacious basement studio apartment in central Milton with separate entrance (Main Street & Wilson) Steps away to GO Bus/Train Terminal, Milton Common Shopping Area & Milton Downtown. Close to Steeles Ave & 401 Highway.

Features: Separate Independent Entrance; Semi-furnished; Well lit with natural light; Queen Bed; Separate laundry room with washer and dryer; 3 piece bathroom with standing shower; Free high speed internet; One car parking spot on the driveway; Full size egress windows; Brand new kitchen; French door refrigerator; Cooktop & Microwave Oven;

you can leave your comments in my inbox for further details.

Thanks
Zafar
Salam u alikum,
I'm interested in renting your studio basement.
Can you please share the pictures and details of rent.