+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa with gap of 5+ years and above 35year of age please discuss

Milind2020

Mar 20, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to get student visa if your married & 35+ year old with education gap of 7+ years? Need super advice.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sure anything is possible whatever age or gap but you need a strong case why you need to come to Canada in first place. Your current qualifications and work experience need to make sense with course that you chose and how that will enhance your career prospects on returning to your home country.

Milind2020

Mar 20, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
@Bs65 so here is my case. Im graduate in bachelor of commerce with 48% and having job experience in IT support of 8+ years and for this IT role i did 1 years course from private institute in india. I also have few certificate related to IT and my feild. I'm married and have 2 kids and wife is currently on maternity leave. My problem is I can't go with Canada PR as kids are below 2 yrs and there will be problem for me. So I'm interested in student visa and I have education gap aswell. My graduation was completed in 2012. And then I'm continues working. Need help and shall I take chance?

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Now I'm working on it. My case is similar to you. BBA in 2007, MBA in 2014 and I still have good chance as many suggests. Because;
1. I was cintibuyesly in job.
2. I had business degrees in marketing and finance and for past 3 years I'm working in Supply chain. Now to progress in career I'll need degree in Supply Chain.
3. I have doc of a sabbatical leave from my company for a year and I'm planning for 1 years masters or PGD.

4. My academic ielts is good. Over all 7. 5.

5. Need to show good amount of money like CAD 50k.

So all these together is my profile and I'm positive to get a SP.

But if I apply with family, I may not get the SP. I think I'll try mu luck. Let me know how far you have worked on it.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Now I'm working on it. My case is similar to you. BBA in 2007, MBA in 2014 and I still have good chance as many suggests. Because;
1. I was cintibuyesly in job.
2. I had business degrees in marketing and finance and for past 3 years I'm working in Supply chain. Now to progress in career I'll need degree in Supply Chain.
3. I have doc of a sabbatical leave from my company for a year and I'm planning for 1 years masters or PGD.

4. My academic ielts is good. Over all 7. 5.

5. Need to show good amount of money like CAD 50k.

So all these together is my profile and I'm positive to get a SP.

But if I apply with family, I may not get the SP. I think I'll try mu luck. Let me know how far you have worked on it.
Where are you applying to?

tosinbrown0

Mar 27, 2020
Hello house am my name is Tosin please i need help i got admission to University of Regina and i have submitted my application last year through vfs but i was denied due to not including some documents but i went to vfs today but they told me that they are not accepting submissions just bio metrics but some people told me that i can submit my documents online but i could not get how to do it online can anyone please help me out on this thanks.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello house am my name is Tosin please i need help i got admission to University of Regina and i have submitted my application last year through vfs but i was denied due to not including some documents but i went to vfs today but they told me that they are not accepting submissions just bio metrics but some people told me that i can submit my documents online but i could not get how to do it online can anyone please help me out on this thanks.
Just go to the website and apply. What part are you confused about?

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to get student visa if your married & 35+ year old with education gap of 7+ years? Need super advice.
Yes Why not? I get the visa at the age of 30. You should have valid reason that why you are pursuing your education in Canada and why not at home? Make a strong SOP and in your SOP you should include that this education will be beneficial to you and your country.