+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa refusel-from israel

CAMIN8

Oct 9, 2015
i got student visa refusal(and my commom in law partner got refusal beacuse of me-hes chef)from the next reasons:

you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada at the end of your stay.in reaching this decision i considered several factors,including:
*purpose of visit
*current employmet sitution
*employment prospects in country of residence

i want to reapply for the same semester that starts in this january.
but i dont know what to do,a lot of pepole telling me that is almost impossible to get study permit from israel to candada.
i dont know what doucoments i can show to the officer that i will come back to my country.
help pls.

CAMIN8

Oct 9, 2015
CAMIN8 said:
i got student visa refusal(and my commom in law partner got refusal beacuse of me-hes chef)from the next reasons:

you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada at the end of your stay.in reaching this decision i considered several factors,including:
*purpose of visit
*current employmet sitution
*employment prospects in country of residence

recently i got a scholarship of 5000$ for centanniel college,my program is hotel managmant and resort.
i want to reapply for the same semester that starts in this january.
but i dont know what to do,a lot of pepole telling me that is almost impossible to get study permit from israel to candada.
i dont know what doucoments i can show to the officer that i will come back to my country.
help pls.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Impossible for any of us to comment unless you provide a lot more information about yourself (your past education, any work experience, what course you were planning on attending in Canada, IELTS results, etc. etc. etc.).