28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
My Niece applied for study permit in February but got refused as she has done Degree in Pharmacy in India and now applied for pharmacy technician course in Canada. What are her options?
They just refused because they feel there is not enough motivation for her to do this course.
If she reapply, what is the time frame for processing, as her course starts in august 2022.
Has any one else in same situation.
Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My Niece applied for study permit in February but got refused as she has done Degree in Pharmacy in India and now applied for pharmacy technician course in Canada. What are her options?
They just refused because they feel there is not enough motivation for her to do this course.
If she reapply, what is the time frame for processing, as her course starts in august 2022.
Thank you.
There is no reason to do a pharmacy tech program (requires only post secondary) when she has a degree. How would it advance her career and give her higher pay in her home country? The program is not relevant to education advancement either. Can’t justify the costs. She should be doing a masters in pharmacy. Processing is the same as everyone else - average 11 weeks.

Last edited:

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you.
What is the reason to do pharmacy tech course while she has a Degree in Pharmacy?