+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa for nursing

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i'm doing higher national diploma (nvq level 6 ) in lanka hospitals colombo, Sri Lanka. So i want to know that and check my hnd is valid to get visa of canada.

Sasandi Fernando
Sri Lanka
arunodyasasandi2002@gmail.com
What kind of visa? Your qualifications and experience need to be assessed through NNAS so you can get your license to practice in Canada. This doesn’t let you work in Canada. You need to research Express Entry based on your age, education (need assessment), one year of skilled, full-time experience and language.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is it good for that i learn in canada, starting with and like diploma in college?
I don’t know if it is. You have to research programs that build on education and show career advancement and higher pay then you have now to justify costs. You need to pay first year tuition and show minimum of $10k.

Jan 30, 2023
I'm also in srilanka now. in 2022 i've got my advanced level examination results and choose to learn nursing path. My cousin is in canada and i tryed to go and like to start my higher education in canada in student visa. But my father got an heart problem. So i could not to did it. In now i do higher national diploma in sri lanka. I want to know how to get visa to canada for my degree as well.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm also in srilanka now. in 2022 i've got my advanced level examination results and choose to learn nursing path. My cousin is in canada and i tryed to go and like to start my higher education in canada in student visa. But my father got an heart problem. So i could not to did it. In now i do higher national diploma in sri lanka. I want to know how to get visa to canada for my degree as well.
First step is to research schools and gain admission. Then pay tuition and apply for a study permit. All information on a study permit are on the IRCC website. You need to show your own funds.

Jan 30, 2023
Sir, Are the same way for software engineer? He is my friend. And He still doing degree of Software Engineering in Open University Sri Lanka.