+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa File got rejected twice

monildave

Jul 28, 2012
Respected Sir/Madam,
My student visa file for canada got rejected twice.

Reasons for Refusal both times:- You have not satisfed me that you will leave Canada, You have not demonstrate me that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justified your proposed studies, Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more.

1st time i kept my student visa on 2009 & 2nd time i kept for September intake 2012 and it was also rejected.

1st time details :- Scored overall 5.5 bands, Scored 62% in 10th and 51% in 12th. Showed 2 to 3 lakhs bank balance and also took sponsership letter from relatives (Maternal uncle) lives in canada.
Took the admission in Hospitality and mangement in Centennial college.

2nd time details :- Scored overall 6.0 bands, Completed graduation with pass class but haven't showed it as agent advise not to keep that. Also took the sponsership letter from cousin brother lives in India.
Took the admission in Accounting in George Brown college. Paid 1 year fees and also showed the bank sanction letter of Rs.10,50,000 from Bank of baroda. With cash balance of 2-3 lakhs.

Now can i keep the file for Canada on january intake 2013?
Few question related to these.
(1) How much finance i need to show them? if i showed them more Rs. 10 lakhs then will they inqure from where it comes? Can i take a Gift deed from any relative? is it accepable?

(2) Now can i go for International Business for Seneca College? if yes, then can the embassy raise the question why changing the course everytime?

(3) Now can i keep the file on graduation basis or 12th basis?

Thanks in advance and await your prompt reply.