+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa application

Dec 8, 2019
Hello, I submitted a student visa in Kampala by paper on November 7, 2019, I received my tracking ID and shortly after the biometric data confirmation letter, now we’re December 8, 2019 when Before when I tried to track the visa application it was written “your visa application is under process” but now when I try it’s written “no records found” I don’t know what’s happening, should I wait for an email or should I go to the application center and ask?? I’m confused and I don’t know what do. I need help please. Thank you

Reactions: robin.k.

mpho_sissonkiwe

Feb 20, 2023
Hello, I submitted a student visa in Kampala by paper on November 7, 2019, I received my tracking ID and shortly after the biometric data confirmation letter, now we’re December 8, 2019 when Before when I tried to track the visa application it was written “your visa application is under process” but now when I try it’s written “no records found” I don’t know what’s happening, should I wait for an email or should I go to the application center and ask?? I’m confused and I don’t know what do. I need help please. Thank you
Any update on this?