+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa application problem

Xhizor08

Oct 20, 2015
Hi, I Have applied for my student visa online from Malawi on October 4. My application will be processed in South Africa, which has a processing time of 15 weeks, maybe more. Which is a problem because my school starts in January and the visa is most likely not gonna be completed on time. At this point, i was thinking of withdawing my current application then reapplying in India (I was born in India) where the processing time is only 3 weeks. However, i dont know much about the withdrawing procedure and how long it would take and if i can reapply straight away? Also could i apply to the indian office if i dont not physically go there?

Has anyone gone through a similar process or has any information that may help me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Not experiened in your case so please dont count on my words...let others answer as well

Also could i apply to the indian office if i dont not physically go there?

^Here, I had to sign on some papers at the embassy when I went to submit my visa file....I feel there is a way around this, maybe someone else can represent you and that way you can do it...

Again i am not experienced so take this reply as a NO REPLY...just for slight reference...dont base your life on my post --please do lots of research before you commit to anything...

Take care..

Xhizor08

Oct 20, 2015
Yea i thought that applying from Malawi would be problematic so most likely i will go to India to apply.