+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student VISA application Delayed, Applied on May 22, 2014

sjng94

Jul 30, 2014
Hi everyone,

I applied my Canada Student Visa on May 22, 2014, and done my medical exam on July 7. Up to this date, I haven't received any relevant updates from the official about the next stage. I tried to make inquiry through the case specific enquiry site, but failed due to some server error "Server Error in '/enquiries-renseignements' Application.". Worst of all, I try to contact Singapore Visa office helpline and got hang up by the receptionist multiple times or put into on hold, terrible service. I'd also tried to email them several times through their "general inquiry email" but no reply was given. By right the medical exam respond processing time should takes around 2 weeks before they decide, but mine already takes nearly a month and not even single respond is given . Feeling helpless and lost at the same time, I really hope someone who have similar experience like me can provide more information about how to solve this delay issues. My study semester will start around 25th August, I'm afraid that I will not make it =((!

P/S: My panel physician had confirmed with me that the medical report was properly submitted on July 7.