+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Direct Stream (SDS) study permit

harshareddy9

Jun 26, 2019
Hi,
I have filed for study permit under SDS category. I gave biometrics within 2 days after receiving the biometrics collection letter. My biometrics ID got updated on the same day.
It's been a week since I have submitted the application, but there's no update on the medicals or any update on the application.
Can anyone please let me know the time it takes to get the update.

Skulvir36

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Hi,
I have filed for study permit under SDS category. I gave biometrics within 2 days after receiving the biometrics collection letter. My biometrics ID got updated on the same day.
It's been a week since I have submitted the application, but there's no update on the medicals or any update on the application.
Hey have you received any email or somekind of msg after giving biometrics

Seunfunmi07

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi,
I also have the same issue buh mine is now going to five weeks and no reply to go for the medical.so can someone tell us the specific time it takes to get a response

hardeepraike1

Jun 13, 2019
Hi,
For SDS we have to give medical upfront. That is before applying for Visa.

nityanaidu

Jul 3, 2019
u need to give medicals before you file your application and after biometrics is done your medicals will be updated maybe with in 10 days