+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at photo in review with IRCC forever

drj

Jun 5, 2019
Hi there. The brief situation is, I got eCoPR but no PR card yet. The first photo I uploaded was told to be invalid and I then uploaded a new one. The new one is in review with IRCC since then, for 3 months.

I submitted a web form concerning this 3 weeks ago and it says it will get back to me in 3 business days. However, I just end up here asking for help.

Anyone had same or similar issues? Any advice for further ops? Thank you in advance!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will assume that you had a professional photographer (with experience in PR Card photos) take the photos and provided the Photo Specification document to the person, right? If the photos comply with their requirement, it's just another example of a very broken system.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
I will assume that you had a professional photographer (with experience in PR Card photos) take the photos and provided the Photo Specification document to the person, right? If the photos comply with their requirement, it's just another example of a very broken system.
Spot on !! My question is when they accepted pics for copr then how they reject same pics at Pr stage ? Can’t understand the logic

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
It appears that copr criteria is different from pr criteria. For pr photo is scanned through a machine which accepts or rejects photo, my photo rejected even when face measurement was ok and apparently every thing was ok like no smile lips closed, dark clothes white back ground face length between 31 to 35 mm but still.

Reactions: armoured

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Anyone here received their PR card yet? I am in the same situation. They asked me to resubmit the photo and I did the same day and have been waiting for an update for more than a week now.

Marsvelin

Feb 27, 2023
Hi all! Anyone here still waiting for their PR Card? I received my eCon in August of 2022 and my photo is still under review with IRCC for 6 months. Their email inquiry is of no help either and I even submitted my attestation for the second time based on their instructions. I need to go back to the US to visit my family since I haven’t seen them for 2 years but the immigration told me that I can use my US passport going to the US but I need my travel documents coming back to Canada. It’s quite frustrating coz based on their criteria to obtain travel documents (not the US passport), i dont even qualify since it is not urgent to say the least.