chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
Dear Friends,

I want to do ACCA program at Stouffville College Toronto and applying online, I live in Pakistan.
I wanna know if someone has any idea about Stouffville College? Is this real or fake? Because I do not want to pay money to fake people on internet. Please if someone knows about Stouffville College then let me know. Grateful if you can give me some references as well just for my satisfaction.

I sent them email with my all details & certificates, today they replied back and said i am accepted for the admission. And also they sent me payment fee form as well. Where is mention i have to transfer them some money around $250.00.

But before i make myself fool and send money into wrong hands/ fake people i want to make sure is Stouffville College real or fake? people are only applying or someone has gone there in real life??

Please share your experience & knowledge, i am just worried. May be i will miss the chance if i will not pay the fee or may be if pay the fee but to the fake people.
I am stuck in the middle and wanna know what would be best for me the next step so please help me friends.

Would be thankful,
Kindest Regards,
Shahch2002

Sarmad.abbasi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
Dont worry Bro. Its not fake.

One of my friend applied through Stouffville college and got VISA. I my self have recently paid the fees and waiting for the unconditional acceptance letter.

The only thing you need to do is to make the payment through Bank draft. It makes it more secure through Bank Draft

Best of luck !!!

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
is there any major difference studying from LSBFcanada and Stouffville ?

Sarmad.abbasi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
Every college has its own standard for sure.

Stouffville college asks for fees after the Visa where as its vice versa in case of LSBF. But on the other hand paying fees before VISA does strengthen your case.

So its all your choice !!

U

unlucky19

After first :mad:refusal :mad: i want to replay with strong case via lawyer.

1.Will i need to pay registration fee for Jan 2012 season?
2.I have already registered with this college.Can i use previous reg no and fees (already paid) for jan 2012 classes?
3.If no,thn how much Reg fees i will pay for JAN 2012 intake?

please friends replay must if u know about this...