+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Staying in Quarantine with a three year old

Sepideh81

Apr 2, 2019
Hello. I have a question regarding travelling to Canada with a 3 year old. Is there an obligation for a child at this age to stay in 14-day quarantine? Is it possible for her to go outside with a relative like one hour per day? Because it is really difficult for a toddler to stay inside for that long specially if the place is a condo with no yard. Do you have any suggestions? thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello. I have a question regarding travelling to Canada with a 3 year old. Is there an obligation for a child at this age to stay in 14-day quarantine? Is it possible for her to go outside with a relative like one hour per day? Because it is really difficult for a toddler to stay inside for that long specially if the place is a condo with no yard. Do you have any suggestions? thank you
No they must stay in quarantine. Consider staying somewhere with a private yard.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then get condo with a private deck or balcony.