+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status of Designated Doctors in Pakistan? Political unstability

symore

Sep 5, 2014
Hi everyone,

What is the status of Designated Medical examiners in Pakistan? Are they still in business? I have received letter to do biometrics but I have to travel to Pakistan for that so I am thinking of doing Medical exam as well even though it's not asked.

Some while ago there were doctors in Kabul, Afghanistan that used to do the exams. Are they still there?

If none of the options above work for me, how about Tajikistan? Can I go there to do medical exam and biometrics?

Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

symore said:
Hi everyone,

What is the status of Designated Medical examiners in Pakistan? Are they still in business? I have received letter to do biometrics but I have to travel to Pakistan for that so I am thinking of doing Medical exam as well even though it's not asked.

Some while ago there were doctors in Kabul, Afghanistan that used to do the exams. Are they still there?

If none of the options above work for me, how about Tajikistan? Can I go there to do medical exam and biometrics?

Thanks,
1. Well according to : http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx There is one in Afghanistan and 3 in Pakistan and 1 in Tajikistan.