+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status backtracked : SOWP

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I applied for SOWP in the first week of Oct. Submitted finger prints the next few days and my status then read "We are reviewing your eligibility ...."
A few days ago it has changed back to " Your application is in progress and we will let you know once we start reviewing your eligibility...."
Anyone had similar experience? what does it mean?

Reactions: Uzairazhar55

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I applied for SOWP in the first week of Oct. Submitted finger prints the next few days and my status then read "We are reviewing your eligibility ...."
A few days ago it has changed back to " Your application is in progress and we will let you know once we start reviewing your eligibility...."
Few days back even we got application/profile updated but nothing was updated and status went back to submitted.

Is your medical passed.?

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
Any update? Also my status changed to reviewing. Aor september 8

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Same thing has happened to me as well. Do not know why eligibility has backtracked and changed to first stage. Background is still in process.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
No update yet. I initially thought its a false update and would revert. But its been over a week now! I am guessing they are prioritizing Winter 2021 intake study permits ahead of SOWPs

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Seems like nobody knows anything about it. A person said that its a possibility that application was transferred to Canada Based Office.
Its still unclear.