+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

StartUp Visa Program

charzyh

May 22, 2016
I am applying for start-up visa program. Has anyone here ever applied for the start-up visa program and can guide me?

abbsha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hi there,

I am planning to do the same ! May we can work out together and exchange best practices?

My email is abbsha@gmail.com.

Abbas

charzyh

May 22, 2016
abbsha said:
Hi there,

I am planning to do the same ! May we can work out together and exchange best practices?

My email is abbsha@gmail.com.

Abbas

Okay, let's discuss on whatsapp as well. My number: +2347033459289

Reactions: Barbiejolie

raisahmed

May 23, 2021
Anyone on this thread from India? I am going for startup option and the process looks extremely cumbersome and "expensive". If anyone from India, please reply back to me.....

jabujakan

Apr 15, 2023
Hey there everyone, for the past couple of weeks I’ve been thinking of moving to Canada and starting my business there. In terms of the business itself it isn’t registered but we are close to finishing the Beta, about 3 months from the official launch. If possible could I speak with any Redditors form countries that aren’t Canada that have been accepted in the Startup Visa program ? Thank you for your time.

DougTennant

Apr 15, 2023
The Start-Up Visa Program is a Canadian immigration program that allows foreign entrepreneurs to obtain permanent residency by starting a business in Canada. To be eligible, you must have a qualifying business idea and receive a letter of support from a designated organization, such as a venture capital fund, angel investor group, or business incubator.

jabujakan

Apr 15, 2023
Hey there everyone, for the past couple of weeks I’ve been thinking of moving to Canada and starting my business there. In terms of the business itself Tweakbox it isn’t registered but we are close to finishing the Beta, about 3 months from the official launch. If possible could I speak with any Redditors form countries that aren’t Canada that have been accepted in the Startup Visa program ? Thank you for your time.
I got this,..

maak_1985

Jan 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
Wanted to check if anyone is facing any issue in the WP.
When we try to issue LMIA exception letter under SUV program. and using
"A77 - Start-up Business Class Work Permit – R205(a)" in the "LMIA Exemption Title.
the LMIA exemption code is not auto populating... due to which we are not able to submit the application.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thx,

YYCYY

Nov 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
"A77 - Start-up Business Class Work Permit – R205(a)" in the "LMIA Exemption Title.
the LMIA exemption code is not auto populating... due to which we are not able to submit the application.

Thx,
Hello everyone,

Thx,
Hello, did you solve this issue? I am encountering the same. Thanks