+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

stamping passports for trv or travel document at abu dhabi embassy

maharadwan

Aug 7, 2013
Hello, could anybody help me to know what's the situation now at Abu Dhabi embassy after the strike? And how long stamping the passport for trv or travel documents should take? We are residents in Bahrain, and they requested our passports for stamping on 28th July & they received them on 29th ,till today we didn't receive any news!!!! Should stamping the passports take that much time?? We sent them several urgent emails as we canceled Bahraini visa (as per Canadian embassy request) and we might be in an illegal position here & we don't have the passports to return home as well. Thanks for any response

simrannkaur

Aug 20, 2013
maharadwan said:
Hello, could anybody help me to know what's the situation now at Abu Dhabi embassy after the strike? And how long stamping the passport for trv or travel documents should take? We are residents in Bahrain, and they requested our passports for stamping on 28th July & they received them on 29th ,till today we didn't receive any news!!!! Should stamping the passports take that much time?? We sent them several urgent emails as we canceled Bahraini visa (as per Canadian embassy request) and we might be in an illegal position here & we don't have the passports to return home as well. Thanks for any response
Maharadwan, did you get your passports back if yes then when was it. I have also sent my passports for stamping before Eid. Still waiting :(

maharadwan

Aug 7, 2013
Yessssss, we had the passport back on the first day after Eid & we are now at Canada, I think the visa office affected by the strike at it took about 12 working days to send the passport back, good luck every body

maharadwan

Aug 7, 2013
simrannkaur said:
Maharadwan, did you get your passports back if yes then when was it. I have also sent my passports for stamping before Eid. Still waiting :(
hello simrannkaur, if u sent them just before Eid, expect them by 25th Aug, wish u best of luck