+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Visa

edwhite1

Jan 31, 2024
Assalamualaikum I hope everyone is doing well. I got married recently. I drive a cab. It is a business. What would the format of the employment letter be for self employed and would notice of assessment for 2023 year for $50k Canadian be enough to fulfill financial requirements for spouse visa. I have not applied yet as I am still gathering documents. If someone could suggest to me that I should apply for a visit visa prior to spousal application. If someone could kindly answer my question I will be greatful.
Thank you

LKtoCanadaPR

Jan 31, 2024
Assalamualaikum I hope everyone is doing well. I got married recently. I drive a cab. It is a business. What would the format of the employment letter be for self employed and would notice of assessment for 2023 year for $50k Canadian be enough to fulfill financial requirements for spouse visa. I have not applied yet as I am still gathering documents. If someone could suggest to me that I should apply for a visit visa prior to spousal application. If someone could kindly answer my question I will be greatful.
Thank you
As far as i know, Sponsor is the one that should submit the NOA and mainly need to show that sponsor is not taking financial assistance from government or any 3rd party. $50k annual income should be more than enough to sponsor.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you
So you are PR/citizen as there is no such thing as a spouse visa.

Reactions: YVR123