+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse visa decision made

xkander

Sep 29, 2018
Dear Sir ,

last month i faced the final interview in Bangladesh and the interview was good . but i cant answer properly like :

Q.your wife take welfare :
My ans- i said i am not sure about welfare but sge get government support.
Q- who was the principal applicant when you wife applied to canada
My ans : my wife ..actually this was wrong and her x husband was the principal applicant. i knew it but i was forgotten for that moment .
Q. can you show your main divorce letter copy .
My ans - yes i can but i have not the copy with me now
Q- so if we ask can you show it
My ans : yes i will .

other wise interview was good as i felt .

sir, i am really in stress .

the VO took 4-5 weeks for decision and finally my online staus is dicision made .

sir , can you advise what will be the next regarding my application approved /reject .

Thank you

xkander

Sep 29, 2018
well she paid of it and also she got an approval to apply for me . then she sponsor me .i mean she is qualified to sponsor me . and that was done through a consultant .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
well she paid of it and also she got an approval to apply for me . then she sponsor me .i mean she is qualified to sponsor me . and that was done through a consultant .
Perhaps you are confused and she does not receive government support. You should clarify that with her. I can only answer based on the information you have provided.

xkander

Sep 29, 2018
Dear Sir ,

so nice of you . in this situation your every single reply make me comfort . i do appreciate for your kind support .

she informed me that she is no more in welfare but ones she was .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Sir ,

so nice of you . in this situation your every single reply make me comfort . i do appreciate for your kind support .

she informed me that she is no more in welfare but ones she was .
Hopefully she has been employed or you both can show how you will support yourselves without going back on welfare because that will be one concern. Asking about welfare use is not a standard question so indicates that it has been used before.

xkander

Sep 29, 2018
Thank you sir ,

yes , she have a job and based on that she sponsor me and everything was ok for the sponsor ship . the VO also asked her salary and other income and my answer satisfactory to them .

please advice .

thank you for your prompt reply .

appreciate sir .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you sir ,

yes , she have a job and based on that she sponsor me and everything was ok for the sponsor ship . the VO also asked her salary and other income and my answer satisfactory to them .

please advice .

thank you for your prompt reply .

appreciate sir .
First thing you must learn about Canada is not to guess you are speaking with a man:). It is impossible for me to guarantee that you got sponsorship but it seems likely. It seems like they were concerned because of the previous welfare use but if you were able to prove that you can support yourselves now and that it is a true marriage it should be fine. The majority of spousal sponsorships are approved.

xkander

Sep 29, 2018
Hello sir ,

Good afternoon wishes.
Sir,
in my online status showing "We sent you correspondence about the decision on your application."

feeling so nervous .

till i didn't received any email or courier yet. sir what does it mean ..please say....

Thank you.