Med's Done....
19th april
Passport Req..
12th august
VISA ISSUED...
26th august
LANDED..........
hey mandif

thankyou ever so much for that advice and help.

well currently my wife is visting myself here in the uk for a month, she is going back to canada end of febuaruy. Also welfare is ok she is not on that as she works part time, and is currently looking for a full itme job.

the proof even after marriage we are in contact is our phone bills again for the past 5 years t mobile have made helll alot of money form me lol because of my phone bills lol. plus our passports have the customs stamps to prove of us going in and out of canada and uk, so proof is all there, just have to provide everything we have.

I just wish to say thankyu now that you have made things more clearer to myself. i was wondering if you do have skype at all? so we could talk if that was ok with yourself?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tweety35 said:
hey mandif

thankyou ever so much for that advice and help.

well currently my wife is visting myself here in the uk for a month, she is going back to canada end of febuaruy. Also welfare is ok she is not on that as she works part time, and is currently looking for a full itme job.

the proof even after marriage we are in contact is our phone bills again for the past 5 years t mobile have made helll alot of money form me lol because of my phone bills lol. plus our passports have the customs stamps to prove of us going in and out of canada and uk, so proof is all there, just have to provide everything we have.

I just wish to say thankyu now that you have made things more clearer to myself. i was wondering if you do have skype at all? so we could talk if that was ok with yourself?
I think you hit new topic?

Tweety35

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012