+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse refused Medical & PCC

vidyu

May 27, 2019
I have a unique situation. My spouse has declined to do Medical & PCC if the need arises. I have mentioned her as a 'non accompanying' spouse. I am aware a non accompanying spouse needs to do the medical & PCC but she has refused just to harass me. I am the primary applicant with all scores etc. on my merit. We are married but not divorced or legally separated nor will be in the near future because of some factors. We have a 6 year old kid who I have mentioned as 'accompanying'. What are my options. I told spouse to sign a waiver that she doesn't want to get sponsored in future she refused that too. I am an honest applicant and don't wish to look shady and lose out on PR for my wife's harassment. Need urgent help and suggestion.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I don't know what you can do about your spouse (sounds like divorce is a good option) but you have to make sure you have full custody of your kid before taking them.

vidyu

May 27, 2019
I don't know what you can do about your spouse (sounds like divorce is a good option) but you have to make sure you have full custody of your kid before taking them.
Thank you for the response. She will not divorce either. Will I signing a waiver that I will not be sponsoring my wife work?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thank you for the response. She will not divorce either. Will I signing a waiver that I will not be sponsoring my wife work?
That might be your best course for now, plus a brief but detailed explanation of all the unsuccessful steps you've taken (best with dates/timeline) to try to get your wife to do the medical, PCC, and waiver, plus your plans to proceed with divorce. If you have text messages/emails, include them as well.
This might also be a job for an immigration lawyer.

Reactions: vidyu

vidyu

May 27, 2019
That might be your best course for now, plus a brief but detailed explanation of all the unsuccessful steps you've taken (best with dates/timeline) to try to get your wife to do the medical, PCC, and waiver, plus your plans to proceed with divorce. If you have text messages/emails, include them as well.
This might also be a job for an immigration lawyer.
thank you so much for your great suggestion!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you are still married with no plans to divorce a waiver is likely not possible. Have you been living separately for a long time? Can you prove this? Do you have full custody of your child?

PRIYANKAZ

Apr 26, 2019
Can you please let me know how did your case proceed?
I am in a similar situation
Your help will be greatly appreciated

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
I have a unique situation. My spouse has declined to do Medical & PCC if the need arises. I have mentioned her as a 'non accompanying' spouse. I am aware a non accompanying spouse needs to do the medical & PCC but she has refused just to harass me. I am the primary applicant with all scores etc. on my merit. We are married but not divorced or legally separated nor will be in the near future because of some factors. We have a 6 year old kid who I have mentioned as 'accompanying'. What are my options. I told spouse to sign a waiver that she doesn't want to get sponsored in future she refused that too. I am an honest applicant and don't wish to look shady and lose out on PR for my wife's harassment. Need urgent help and suggestion.
any update on your application please update here