+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit application

Mar 23, 2024
Hello , kindly advice on next line of action. I applied for spouse open work permit and after 2months I was asked to provide additional documents which I did and my application was approved and passport requested. I have already booked for appointment and flight for passport submission while tactical waiting for my children application outcome. Just four days my children application were all refused including mine stating
a. After careful review of your work permit
application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing
your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The compensation (monetary or other) indicated in your job offer and your assets and
financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of trave for yourself (and any
accompanying family member(s), if applicable)
Right now I don't know next line of action kindly advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello , kindly advice on next line of action. I applied for spouse open work permit and after 2months I was asked to provide additional documents which I did and my application was approved and passport requested. I have already booked for appointment and flight for passport submission while tactical waiting for my children application outcome. Just four days my children application were all refused including mine stating
a. After careful review of your work permit
application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing
your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The compensation (monetary or other) indicated in your job offer and your assets and
financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of trave for yourself (and any
accompanying family member(s), if applicable)
Right now I don't know next line of action kindly advise
How many children? Ages? Status of spouse in Canada? If worker, what is NOC and salary? How much in funds did you show? If school age then should be applying for study permits. If need day care or before/after school care, should be showing funds. Canada is so expensive so IRCC expects you to have funds to settle and support family.

Mar 23, 2024
How many children? Ages? Status of spouse in Canada? If worker, what is NOC and salary? How much in funds did you show? If school age then should be applying for study permits. If need day care or before/after school care, should be showing funds. Canada is so expensive so IRCC expects you to have funds to settle and support family.