Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Hello All, I am working on my application and kinda confused on 2 parts and was wondering if someone could clarify. Ircc defines family members as my spouse and dependent children. I do not have any dependents but it asks for mother father and siblings. On another form it asks how many people are included in application i only put one am i right to do this?

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
" i only put one am i right to do this?"
Yes

"I am also applying for an open work permit does that mean i still need to extend my visitor status that expires next month if i haven't received AOR?"
No, submitting your application extends your status (implied) in Canada, but you won't be able to work until the OWP is approved.

"Since my adition family members i added are not my dependents they wont need to fill out a form if I am understanding that correctly?"
Correcti