Jan 24, 2021
Application Received: 18 January 2021
BIL: 24 Feb 2021
SA: 25 Feb 2021
Medical Request: 25 Feb 2021

Jaysun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Linked PA's GCKey account to the application. Can the sponsor also link the applicatino separately on the sponsor's account?

In SA letter, Visa Office Contact Information is left blank. Will we receive a separate communication when a visa office is assigned to the application?

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Linked PA's GCKey account to the application. Can the sponsor also link the applicatino separately on the sponsor's account?

In SA letter, Visa Office Contact Information is left blank. Will we receive a separate communication when a visa office is assigned to the application?
No Sponsor cannot link their GCKey account to their application. They can only look at ECAS general status updates.

As for your second question, I haven't gotten a SA letter so I don't know yet. I will definitely msg you when I do.

But when I logged in ECAS as the sponsor I saw decision made as my sponsor status. I am guessing either I will get a SA letter shortly or they just are choosing not to send it to me as I got another letter saying my file has started processing.

Mbaldwin

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
FAM
I'm happy for yo guys, but I'm feeling incredibly frustrated as well. My application was received 13 November 2020, and I still haven't heard anything back at all. I'm thinking maybe it was lost and I should send everything again! Any advice?

Thank you, and good luck everyone!

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I'm happy for yo guys, but I'm feeling incredibly frustrated as well. My application was received 13 November 2020, and I still haven't heard anything back at all. I'm thinking maybe it was lost and I should send everything again! Any advice?

Thank you, and good luck everyone!
Did you try calling the call centre? A lot of people have been phoning in and getting temporary file numbers. Before going through the hassle of re-doing everything...just call in. They will be able to tell you if they recieved it or not.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Mbaldwin

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
FAM
Did you try calling the call centre? A lot of people have been phoning in and getting temporary file numbers. Before going through the hassle of re-doing everything...just call in. They will be able to tell you if they recieved it or not.

Hope this helps! Good luck!
hi,

I really appreciate your reply! I thought the call centre only worked when calling from Canada (we’re applying from the Uk).
can you please confirm the number if it does work internationally?
thank you so much!

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I am afraid it says that it is for in Canada inquiries only.
hi,

I really appreciate your reply! I thought the call centre only worked when calling from Canada (we’re applying from the Uk).
thank you so much!
I am afraid it is for in Canada inquiries only. I tried searching for a way but unfortunately couldn't find one for you. Do you have anyone you know in Canada that can help you...

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021

Just got my SA and it had my Visa office on it...it said London Visa office

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi,

thank you so much!
Your wait time is fairly typical. Did you get tracking when you sent your application?

Shanky20001

Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys I am 10th September 2020 applicant
Got AOR,BIO,MEDICAL & SA it says your application will be forwarded to Visa office but in which VO no information yet & my spouse login states DECISION MADE in progress.

I wanted to know how much time it will take visa office to process our application.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
hi,

thank you so much!
No it doesn't, do you have somebody in Canada you can do a 3 way call with? You and that person start a call then have them call IRCC. It has worked for others on here.

Sanndhu

Jun 4, 2019
Application Received: 11 December, 2020
Biometric Request- 2 March, 2021
Biometric Submitted - 4 March, 2021
Medical Request: 2 March, 2021
Anyone with similar timeline?

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Application Received: 11 December, 2020
Biometric Request- 2 March, 2021
Biometric Submitted - 4 March, 2021
Medical Request: 2 March, 2021
Anyone with similar timeline?
similar....Jan 11 applicant. Look at at my signature. Good luck!