+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal pr application

ManmeetK

Feb 2, 2024
Anyone please guide
My husband applied for pr canada and received ppr on oct 11,2023.. as he is in canada so our agent raised a webform informing ircc and requested for virtual landing … since then there is no update from ircc…
On calling ircc , they say the file is in New delhi visa office but I received the following as a reply from delhi immigration

Please be advised that your file is closed at our office. The information you have provided has been noted and forwarded to the concerned office. The landing office in Canada will contact you for virtual landing shortly. You are requested not to send repeated emails to our office.

Please guide is it a good sign ? What should we do to expedite the process of virtual landing ? Plz suggest as it’s very stressful to wait for sooo long

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Please be advised that your file is closed at our office. The information you have provided has been noted and forwarded to the concerned office. The landing office in Canada will contact you for virtual landing shortly. You are requested not to send repeated emails to our office.

Imagine getting an email like this but you still go on forums to ask questions, lol, you’re so privileged you don’t n even know it. The email is self explanatory unless you don’t understand English. It simply means the office In Canada will contact you to finish your landing process, what’s so hard in this email to understand. You’ve won, you’re going to get the landing information from within Canada.

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
You can try your MP, you can keep calling IRCC. Otherwise don't know any way to speed it up.
Stop giving nonsense advise. The email says to not send multiply emails. Calling and emailing won’t speed up the process, they’ll get it when they get to their file, there’s nothing to worry about.

ManmeetK

Feb 2, 2024

Imagine getting an email like this but you still go on forums to ask questions, lol, you’re so privileged you don’t n even know it. The email is self explanatory unless you don’t understand English. It simply means the office In Canada will contact you to finish your landing process, what’s so hard in this email to understand. You’ve won, you’re going to get the landing information from within Canada.
Thank you for the reply but when the situation becomes stressful waiting and waiting then definitely everyone else will try consulting some one like you who can guide and help us stay optimistic… that’s the only reason otherwise it’s not the the thing that I can’t understand English.. Thank u though

ManmeetK

Feb 2, 2024
You can try your MP, you can keep calling IRCC. Otherwise don't know any way to speed it up.
Thank you for your reply
We have reached Mp of our area to see if he helps but still waiting for his reply as well
But I appreciate your suggestions

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Thank you for the reply but when the situation becomes stressful waiting and waiting then definitely everyone else will try consulting some one like you who can guide and help us stay optimistic… that’s the only reason otherwise it’s not the the thing that I can’t understand English.. Thank u though
I know people and myself that’s in a way way way way way way worst position than you are. Be grateful for where your file is at. There’s people who’s gotten nothing almost two years.

Reactions: ManmeetK

ManmeetK

Feb 2, 2024
I know people and myself that’s in a way way way way way way worst position than you are. Be grateful for where your file is at. There’s people who’s gotten nothing almost two years.
I pray that you get your desired replies at the earliest asap .. Gbu

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Stop giving nonsense advise. The email says to not send multiply emails. Calling and emailing won’t speed up the process, they’ll get it when they get to their file, there’s nothing to worry about.
Twit. The one thing I didn't say was sending multiple emails.

Your reading comprehension skills are substandard. For example: the email from Delhi says "You are requested not to send repeated emails to our office." This refers to the Delhi office, which has transferred the file.

But as a useless poster, I'm just going to block and ignore you.