+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Open Work Permit

arsii

Apr 15, 2016
I got a second time refusal for my husband under SOWP. Both refusals were because he doesn’t have strong ties in Pakistan and I have strong ties in Canada (my parents and brother is here in Canada). Both our daughters are here and one has citizenship (born in canada) and second daughter has multiple visa for the duration of my study permit. I don’t know what approach should we take that would satisfy Visa officer in Pakistan that he will come back to Pakistan at the end of his stay since we have properties and investments in Pakistan. we even showed that as well but apparently it wasn’t enough. We even included an appeal
Letter on humanitarian ground and request visa officer to issue visa so he can be with his daughters it’s been almost three years he hasn’t seen them. But no positive results.
Please if anyone has any experience in this situation and have any suggestion on how can we prove that he also has some ties (his parents are there and dependent on him) and would be enough to convince visa officer. It’s a hard situation and I have no idea what should I do :-(. Please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got a second time refusal for my husband under SOWP. Both refusals were because he doesn’t have strong ties in Pakistan and I have strong ties in Canada (my parents and brother is here in Canada). Both our daughters are here and one has citizenship (born in canada) and second daughter has multiple visa for the duration of my study permit. I don’t know what approach should we take that would satisfy Visa officer in Pakistan that he will come back to Pakistan at the end of his stay since we have properties and investments in Pakistan. we even showed that as well but apparently it wasn’t enough. We even included an appeal
Letter on humanitarian ground and request visa officer to issue visa so he can be with his daughters it’s been almost three years he hasn’t seen them. But no positive results.
Please if anyone has any experience in this situation and have any suggestion on how can we prove that he also has some ties (his parents are there and dependent on him) and would be enough to convince visa officer. It’s a hard situation and I have no idea what should I do :-(. Please help
Recommended you post your question to the foreign workers section of the forum.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you working or a student. What shoot and program are you attending or what type of job are you working at and how long is your WP. Assume you have been living together abroad together since you were married.