+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal open work permit visa

Minnuvinay

Nov 6, 2021
Hi,

I am a international student here.
On March 23, 2020, I submitted my spousal work permit application from India. I have not received any updates from them to yet; I have already submitted webforms and have just received automated responses. I keep contacting my consultant in India, and they keep informing me that they aren't getting any information and that the only method to contact the IRCC is through the webform. Is there anyone who can assist me with this?

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hi,

I am a international student here.
On March 23, 2020, I submitted my spousal work permit application from India. I have not received any updates from them to yet; I have already submitted webforms and have just received automated responses. I keep contacting my consultant in India, and they keep informing me that they aren't getting any information and that the only method to contact the IRCC is through the webform. Is there anyone who can assist me with this?
This is too much time from India no?

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
They are not prioritizing spouse work permit at the moment. I have also applied for my spouse on June 18, visa office abu dhabi. They say their priorities are healthcare worker and essential workers