+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal interview scheduled before flight departure

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hi,

My partner’s spousal sponsorship application interview scheduled this month. But he already booked flight on March to come to Canada under TRV. He can attend the interview. But we are concerned about the passport stamping and any other additional procedures if we pass the interview. We don’t have enough time to do all this before the flight departure. Should we need to be in India until his application gets finalised or he can travel to Canada and continue rest of the application procedures in Canada?

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hi,

My partner’s spousal sponsorship application interview scheduled this month. But he already booked flight on March to come to Canada under TRV. He can attend the interview. But we are concerned about the passport stamping and any other additional procedures if we pass the interview. We don’t have enough time to do all this before the flight departure. Should we need to be in India until his application gets finalised or he can travel to Canada and continue rest of the application procedures in Canada?
I would suggest you can attend interview and then travel to Canada once there raise a web form and update your address so that you will become eligible for virtual landing