+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship package sent back- need clarity!

kiyolsakie6

Jul 1, 2020
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well. We sent off the spousal sponsorship for my Australian husband two months ago and we just received it back in the mail today. They sent a letter asking us for clarity on which class we are applying for. The letter mentions this:
"While the Document Checklist indicates you may be applying under living outside Canada family class, you indicated in box 6 of the Application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking that the principal applicant you are sponsoring is living in Canada."
We are applying under "Family Class" because my husband (who is living in Canada with me) might want to visit his family in Australia during the waiting period for his PR. For the checklist, we indicated the third option: "I am currently living in Canada and I am applying under the Family Class." And for box 6, we said he is living in Canada.
If anyone could let us know what mistake we made, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't think we did, so I am a bit confused. Also, who should I contact for more information on what we should do next? Thank you very much!

kiyolsakie6

Jul 1, 2020
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well. We sent off the spousal sponsorship for my Australian husband two months ago and we just received it back in the mail today. They sent a letter asking us for clarity on which cl speed test ass we are applying for. The letter mentions this:
"While the Document Checklist indicates you may be applying under living outside Canada family class, you indicated in box 6 of the Application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking that the principal applicant you are sponsoring is living in Canada."
We are applying under "Family Class" because my husband (who is living in Canad showbox a with me) might want to visit his family in Australia during the waiting period for his PR. For the checklist, we indicated the third option: "I am currently living in Canada and I am applying under the Family Class." And for box 6, we said he is living in Canada.
If anyone could let us know what mistake we made, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't think we did, so I am a bit confused. Also, who should I contact for more information on what we should do next? Thank you very much!
issue got solved

kiyolsakie6

Jul 1, 2020
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well. We sent off the spousal sponsorship for my Australian husband two months ago and we just received it back in the mail today. They sent a letter asking us for clarity on which class we are applying for. The letter mentions this:
"While the Document Checklist indicates you may be applying under living outside Canada family class, you indicated in box 6 of the Application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking that the principal applican 192.168.1.254 t you are sponsoring is living in Canada."
We are applying under "Family Class" because my husband (who is living in Canada with me) might want to visit his family in Australia during the waiting period for his PR. For the checklist, we indicated the third option: "I am currently living in Canada and I am applying under the Family Class." And for box 6, we said he is living in Canada.
If anyone could let us know what mistake we made, it would be greatly apprecia 10.0.0.0.1 ted. I don't think we did, so I am a bit confused. Also, who should I contact for more information on what we should do next? Thank you very much!
issue got solved