+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship JOB REQUEST in Canada

Oct 14, 2022
Well, my name is Mbock Amos Richard, I am 27 years old... I am of Cameroonian nationality.

Holder of a GCE ORDINARY LEVEL AND benefiting from the advantage of being a perfectly bilingual young Cameroonian. For having followed reinforcement courses and served in certain structures (SUPER U MARKET; post: Reyonniste and storekeeper / Finexs voyage; post: Reception steward, steward on board VIP buses / Delivery driver at BELLAVIE bakery) young dynamic and dedicated people who have accumulated years of professional experience and wish to come to Canada put on his expertise to the achievement of its noble objectives. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well, my name is Mbock Amos Richard, I am 27 years old... I am of Cameroonian nationality.

Holder of a GCE ORDINARY LEVEL AND benefiting from the advantage of being a perfectly bilingual young Cameroonian. For having followed reinforcement courses and served in certain structures (SUPER U MARKET; post: Reyonniste and storekeeper / Finexs voyage; post: Reception steward, steward on board VIP buses / Delivery driver at BELLAVIE bakery) young dynamic and dedicated people who have accumulated years of professional experience and wish to come to Canada put on his expertise to the achievement of its noble objectives. Thanks
No jobs here. Focus on immigration programs based on your age, education, language (IELTS and CELPIP), and skilled work experience.

Immigrate to Canada - Canada.ca