+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship form questions about relationship?

Feb 13, 2007
hello all,

I'm answering the sponsor/sponse questionaire. In this form, it wants detailed description of relationship, photos, etc... How much detail does one have to go into?

I've dug up some old photos.. before digital photography days.. it doesn't have date and time stamps. It goes back several years. Of course, we are married now with a child, 2 mortgages, 2 property deeds, wills etc.. those they don't want..

So anybody with any advice on this is appreciated. It's nice to remember ... but don't know exactly what they are looking for...

any help is appreciated.

thanks

jtc_in_cumbria

thesa2388

Feb 28, 2007
Hi, u can send screenshots while chatting with ur hubby, email, chatlogs, pictures must be loose, send them as it is just write captions at the back of the pics, letters, cards, phone or internet bills, place ticket, western union receipts if u have...etc. anythng that u think can help proove that ur relationship ig continious & genuine........

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jtc_in_cumbria said:
hello all,

I'm answering the sponsor/sponse questionaire. In this form, it wants detailed description of relationship, photos, etc... How much detail does one have to go into?

I've dug up some old photos.. before digital photography days.. it doesn't have date and time stamps. It goes back several years. Of course, we are married now with a child, 2 mortgages, 2 property deeds, wills etc.. those they don't want..

So anybody with any advice on this is appreciated. It's nice to remember ... but don't know exactly what they are looking for...

any help is appreciated.

thanks

jtc_in_cumbria
They are trying to determine if the marriage is bona fide. In your case, assuming it is a long time marriage with joint mortgages, property, the wills, don't worry too much about the pictures.