+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hi folks,

My story is that:
I am going to sponsor my dependent child to Canada, I and my husband we are both PR status. (We got the PR at the same time, my husband was main applicant, and I was his dependent (spouse).)

My question is that: (Form: IMM5481 --- SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION)

1. For the question 5A), should I put "1" for my child?
2.For the question 6A), should I put "1" for my husband, AND provide details in page 2?
(I am so confused of question 6A, as our PR status were not obtained by sponsorship, should I still have to put "1" in this question?)

Thanks for helping!!!

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
2.For the question 6A), should I put "1" for my husband, AND provide details in page 2?
(I am so confused of question 6A, as our PR status were not obtained by sponsorship, should I still have to put "1" in this question?)
If you want others to help, save them the work - put the name and number of the form on which you see these questions.

Reactions: ljmu0324

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My bad, it is the form of IMM5481 -- SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION
Ah sorry it may have been in the thread title - which like book chapters I don't usually refer back to.

1. Yes.

2. Yes. It's not about undertaking in this question, it's about family size and support, i.e. can the sponsor support them all.

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Ah sorry it may have been in the thread title - which like book chapters I don't usually refer back to.

1. Yes.

2. Yes. It's not about undertaking in this question, it's about family size and support, i.e. can the sponsor support them all.
Thanks mate, really appreciate!!!