+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsor not approved

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs P u close to the border wicked then snow is a mutha(shut ur mouth) for u are u in the greenbelt? damn Mrp gonna be COLD poor him brrrrrr

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Yup it gets very cold, I'm 13 min from the border which is great for shopping!! :D. But we dint get to much snow last year, actually toronto and hamilton got more lol I hope this year it will be the same lol

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
sunnysybarite said:
my file has been rejected because she is taking social assistance.......she has a 4 year old kid from previous relationship and she is working part time ......so my lawyer told me that under subsection 25 of IRPA ur sponsor can be approved under humanitarian and compassionate grounds..........so me and my wife decided to go thru ............but its unfortunate that application got rejected. so,do i have to appeal or i have to file my application again.....bcos they only send my passport back.......the file is still with them
This depends on what you answered to the question "Do you want to withdraw your application if the sponsor is found not eligible?" If you chose 'yes', then the whole application should be sent back to you, you cannot appeal, and the only option is to reapply.
If you chose 'no', then the sponsor will be rejected, but the application will be sent to the visa office to be processed anyway. Since the sponsor is not eligible, the application for a PR visa will be rejected. However, you can appeal this, citing humanitarian and compassionate grounds. The appeal judge will be most concerned about the welfare of the child involved. Since the child is not 'yours', it is best to try to develop a close relationship with him or her, since the judge is not going to think there is any hardship to the child if he/she doesn't get to see someone they have no relationship with anyway. (Having a good relationship with any stepchildren, and knowing a lot about them, is also one of the things the visa officer looks at to decide if the relationship is genuine.)