+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponorship within Canada...dont make the same mistake I did

istonish

Feb 5, 2007
This is the e-Client Application Status

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on December 5, 2006.

We started processing your application on January 19, 2007.

Sponorship within Canada? How long does it take for the first stage of aproval,assuming everything was filed right and they need no further supporting documents after they have started processing the application.

My Spouse has no right to obtain a working permit, is paying for her studies as an International student and she wont be able to enroll herself for MSP plan.

I tell you one think, we are going to get broke till she is landed :(

Regards,

Rick

cmk2

Oct 3, 2006
Application in Principal which is to apply from within Canada will usually take longer than if you were to apply from outside Canada. MOst of the sites, I've read, you are looking almost at 1 year (12 months) minimum.
Good luck!

babysi

Apr 26, 2007
Newbie......looking for help!!!

Hi All,

I'm new to this site & hopefully I can get some assistance.

I am a Canadian citizen married since Oct 2005 to my American citizen husband. My husband & I drove over the Niagara Falls border back in Dec 2005 (no identification was checked at the border) & he has been living with me ever since. I fully support him financially right now because we know he is unable to work until he gets PR.

I know that he's here illegally & we are ready to start the immigration paperwork with me sponsoring him for PR in Canada.

My question is........do we apply as a sponsorship from within Canada or outside of Canada. He is terrified to leave Canada in case he can't get back over the border. I know from all of the postings on this site that sponsorship from within Canada has a longer processing time but is it the right option to choose. I keep seeing mention of filing in Buffalo but I'm not sure what that means. We are in Toronto so Buffalo isn't too far of a drive.

Looking for direction on how to go about this.

My husband was in the U.S. Navy, no criminal record, worked for the state of Virginia so he has security clearance.

Thanks in advance

TARR

May 3, 2007
Hi To u All
Iam a Liberian Living In Monrovia Looking for a Sponoship in Canada
If u can help me to get my Life in the best way God want me tyo Live it
I will be very happy in Life My Full Name is Amos m. Tarr, and Iam 27 year old
In some Collge in Monrovia.
I could be very happy to come to canada to contioun my Education n work for some company there, u can call me on 231 77076364or mail me on my e mail adress.
May God Bless you ALL
In Jesus Name

Iam a christian by relagion. And not yet Marrige n a Engineer by Profession
In Minding n Electronic not working n trying to come to canada.
Hope to hear from you people as soon as posible

Thanks for your Help,
Bro.Amos m.Tarr