+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP recieved late,so admission deffered to next fall intake

Jerinabiju

Oct 22, 2021
I was suppose to start my classes this fall in NSCC but as i got my SP late i couldn't proceed further.Can i use the same SP (which is valid from july 2021-dec 2023) for SEP 2022 intake and study till 2024 sept with extension.?

According to new rules i heard if i want to change school,i need to apply for SP from scratch.Is that right?

Pls help me out .....

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
I was suppose to start my classes this fall in NSCC but as i got my SP late i couldn't proceed further.Can i use the same SP (which is valid from july 2021-dec 2023) for SEP 2022 intake and study till 2024 sept with extension.?

According to new rules i heard if i want to change school,i need to apply for SP from scratch.Is that right?

Pls help me out .....
Yes, you can use same study permit in same college and same course. Get the new Updated LOA from college and submit through web form to IRCC. You can extend your study permit while studying in Canada.

You heard right about rules, If you change the school then you need to apply for SP again.

Jerinabiju

Oct 22, 2021
Yes, you can use same study permit in same college and same course. Get the new Updated LOA from college and submit through web form to IRCC. You can extend your study permit while studying in Canada.

You heard right about rules, If you change the school then you need to apply for SP again.
Thanks for the reply dear...

Can I apply for spouse open work permit before leaving for Canada..

How much proof of fund do I have to show for spouse and 1.5 year old kid... If I want to take them along.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Although, You can apply it but I dont recommend it. I will suggest that you must go to Canada and start your study. After finishing 1 Semester, then you can apply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply dear...

Can I apply for spouse open work permit before leaving for Canada..

How much proof of fund do I have to show for spouse and 1.5 year old kid... If I want to take them along.
POFs for a family of 3 is a minimum of $17k. You were issued a study permit based on the fact that you were not bringing your family. You can try but if refused that is why. It is best to come to Canada and study, then apply. If refused then wait until you have PGWP and NOC A, B or 0 and try again.