+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP after refusal

RosheneJ

Sep 17, 2020
Can anyone send me a sample SOP to reapply after a refusal. Should we directly point out the refusal reasons?

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020

Mahmoudnasra

Sep 23, 2020
Hi,

I got Rejected from the Turkish embassy by applying online ( im not from turkey) for 2 reasons :

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

this is from the officer's letter , BTW there has been many rejections from the same embassy and they where also applying online , idon't know why but its upsetting .

RosheneJ

Sep 17, 2020
Hi,

I got Rejected from the Turkish embassy by applying online ( im not from turkey) for 2 reasons :

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

this is from the officer's letter , BTW there has been many rejections from the same embassy and they where also applying online , idon't know why but its upsetting .
I got the same reasons. I think they are trying to limit study permit due to the current situation. What did you intend to study?

Mahmoudnasra

Sep 23, 2020
I got the same reasons. I think they are trying to limit study permit due to the current situation. What did you intend to study?

Business Administration Diploma , but that's really unfair really .

Canada are Applying travel restrictions , so if i got a study permit i can't travel so why reject if u want to limit while we can't go to Canada !!!

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Business Administration Diploma , but that's really unfair really .

Canada are Applying travel restrictions , so if i got a study permit i can't travel so why reject if u want to limit while we can't go to Canada !!!
You don't meet the study permit requirements. They are not rejecting you for no reason.

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Hi,

Me too got rejected from Visa Office, Turkey, I am an Indian, working in Jordan so applied online through Amman VO. But refusal letter from Turkey with similar reasons:

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence"

I applied for PG Diploma in Information Security, Red River College, Manitoba. It's strange that students applied for different streams getting same refusal message. Something is wrong is Turkey, VO

Last edited:

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Me too got rejected from Visa Office, Turkey, I am an Indian, working in Jordan so applied online through Amman VO. But refusal letter from Turkey with similar reasons:

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence"

I applied for PG Diploma in Information Security, Red River College, Manitoba. It's strange that students applied for different streams getting same refusal message. Something is wrong is Turkey, VO
Nothing wrong. Applications are commonly refused for similar reasons (see my guide to study permit refusals linked in my signature). You are applying from outside your home country and for a PGD after working for several years. Both of these are red flags that cast doubt on your bona fides as a student.

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Nothing wrong. Applications are commonly refused for similar reasons (see my guide to study permit refusals linked in my signature). You are applying from outside your home country and for a PGD after working for several years. Both of these are red flags that cast doubt on your bona fides as a student.
Could you please guide me to make my SP application successful next time?
Following are my details:
Edu: Bachelors in Computer Science
Work Exp: 12 yrs as IT System Administrator
Applied Course : PG Diploma in Information Security, Red River College, Manitoba.
IELTS: S=7; R=5.5; W=6.0; L=6.0
more details in my signature.

Your support is highly appreciated.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Could you please guide me to make my SP application successful next time?
Following are my details:
Edu: Bachelors in Computer Science
Work Exp: 12 yrs as IT System Administrator
Applied Course : PG Diploma in Information Security, Red River College, Manitoba.
IELTS: S=7; R=5.5; W=6.0; L=6.0
more details in my signature.

Your support is highly appreciated.
Go back to India and apply for a master's program at a top public university. You need to explain why after 12 years as a sysadmin you now need further education, and why Canada as opposed to studying in India, or Jordan, or anywhere else.