+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some serious questions regarding IELTS in MPNP (General stream)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Can anyone tell me, In MPNP (General stream) Will my case become strong if I submit my spouse's IELTS along with my )Principal Applicant) IELTS result ?? Will I get more points by submitting 2 ielts result ?

and what if my children also has academic ielts and they are included in my application "MPNP (General stream)". I already have their valid ielts result. Will it make my case strong ?

Reply needed on urgent basis. Thank you

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly answer my questions below.

1) Can the main applicant apply for MPNP Family stream (Online application) if he meets the new eligibility criteria AND moves to Australia on a student visa immediately after applying for MPNP family stream?

2) Will it give negative impact on a case because the applicant have to leave the present employer of his home country and move to another country on a visit visa ?

3) Kindly explain in detail of this case and what should the applicant do in this scenario ? Should he stay in his home country and wait for immigration and work with the present employer OR Should he apply for immigration and move to Australia on a student visa for further studies.

I am asking this all because immigration takes approx 2-3 years and there is no guarantee of getting immigration. The applicant don't want to waste his important time and wants to complete further studies.

waiting for your detailed replies.

Thank you.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
Kindly answer my questions below.

1) Can the main applicant apply for MPNP Family stream (Online application) if he meets the new eligibility criteria AND moves to Australia on a student visa immediately after applying for MPNP family stream?

2) Will it give negative impact on a case because the applicant have to leave the present employer of his home country and move to another country on a visit visa ?

3) Kindly explain in detail of this case and what should the applicant do in this scenario ? Should he stay in his home country and wait for immigration and work with the present employer OR Should he apply for immigration and move to Australia on a student visa for further studies.

I am asking this all because immigration takes approx 2-3 years and there is no guarantee of getting immigration. The applicant don't want to waste his important time and wants to complete further studies.

waiting for your detailed replies.

Thank you.

Waiting for answers for my questions posted above. Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You're posting your questions in the wrong section of the forum. Post these questions to the PNP section.