+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Slightly different Job titles across different applications

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Good morning dear applicants and experts.

I was invited to apply for PR under the PNP program (I received an OINP nomination). My e-APR application is pretty much ready to be submitted but I just have a small concern.

I went back to check all of my previous IRCC applications (Visa, Study permit, and PGWP) just to double-check everything and to make sure my information matches across all applications.

While doing that, I noticed that in all of my previous applications, I used slightly different Job titles for what is my primary occupation in this PR application. For example, I wrote "Computing Manager" in one old application and then "Technologies and Infrastructure Manager" in another, and then "IT Manager" in another.

My e-APR application, my express entry profile, and my Job reference letter from this employer all have the same Job title (Computer Systems Manager) but I am worried my VO will go back to my previous applications, and see all the different job titles I wrote and accuse me of misinterpretation.

As you can see, they all are very similar and clearly would describe the same responsibilities and also they all would belong to the same NOC. Also, the company name and work period dates are all the same. It is worth mentioning that absolutely all of the information in my applications is accurate and truthful, I simply didn't see far ahead enough when I submitted previous applications and did not bother to write my exact job title in preparation for an eventual ITA.

Also it is worth mentioning that this job is a former, overseas employment. I will be processed as an FSW applicant.

Anyway, should I address this in my LOE? Or maybe not a good idea to bring attention and scrutiny to these "discrepancies" and ignore simply ignore it?

Thank you in advance for your advice.