+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[SINP] Spouse - Additional Family Information

Nov 18, 2019
Dear All,

In Part 2, I see we need to fill "Additional Family Information" for Self and Spouse.
1. My Spouse will not accompany me.
2. I understand that even if the spouse is not accompanied we need to fill the form.

My question is: Since I am the Applicant, Can I use the same form for Spouse also?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Dear All,

In Part 2, I see we need to fill "Additional Family Information" for Self and Spouse.
1. My Spouse will not accompany me.
2. I understand that even if the spouse is not accompanied we need to fill the form.

My question is: Since I am the Applicant, Can I use the same form for Spouse also?
You shall be using 2 forms, 1 for principal applicant & 1 for Spouse. Fill separate forms for your spouse.
IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form
Schedule A- Background Declaration Form

Reactions: SAP Consultant
Nov 18, 2019
You shall be using 2 forms, 1 for principal applicant & 1 for Spouse. Fill separate forms for your spouse.
IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form
Schedule A- Background Declaration Form
Dear ArGo, Thank you for your valuable reply.
Although my spouse not accompanying me, Should I mention my Spouse name under "Applicant" in IMM 5406?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Dear ArGo, Thank you for your valuable reply.
Although my spouse not accompanying me, Should I mention my Spouse name under "Applicant" in IMM 5406?
Your non-accompanying spouse will have to fill the IMM 5406 form as principal applicant and you will be marked as spouse in that form.

Reactions: SAP Consultant