+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP PIU

Birat11

Apr 16, 2021
Hi all,

I got email from SINP PIU asking for explanation about the conflicts in my NOC. They are accusing me of discrepancy
Could somebody advise me if we can withdraw our profile at this point?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
SINP is strict and your NOC must match your education and work experience. You can let the nomination expire or contact them (on their website) to withdraw.

cathy40

Jul 7, 2021
I called Sinp to inquire about my Application cause is been over 50 week... Then the response was that my Application has been referred to PIU.
How long does it take before then respond and is there any hope for Nomination after PIU... please response will be highly appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I called Sinp to inquire about my Application cause is been over 50 week... Then the response was that my Application has been referred to PIU.
How long does it take before then respond and is there any hope for Nomination after PIU... please response will be highly appreciated.
There are no timelines if it goes to PIU since there is an issue or doubt about your file. They can take as long as they want.

cathy40

Jul 7, 2021
Hi all,

I got email from SINP PIU asking for explanation about the conflicts in my NOC. They are accusing me of discrepancy
Could somebody advise me if we can withdraw our profile at this point?
Have you received any feedback from PIU official
There are no timelines if it goes to PIU since there is an issue or doubt about your file. They can take as long as they want.
Noted,
And Thanks for responding..

cathy40

Jul 7, 2021
They didn't send any Mail to me I just called Sinp and I was informed my application has been sent to PIU...so I don't know the actual reason why....