+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hello there, I know it's a quite old post but need to pick your brains on this one!

I don't have any formal education and started working in NOC 2281 and learnt everything on job. Can i apply for SINP or EE without education provided: Job duties mentioned in the reference letters are in line with NOC ???

kindly reply.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi folks,
i am SINP asipirant in OID category, i have a query realting to paystubs and education points.
- i have number of years of experence in hotel supervisor/chef but i get salary in cash, how i can show the pay stubs.
- i have ECA until my secondary educaion, i didn't get ECA for my post secondry 3 years diploma as they said it is non-academic education. So in this case, will i get 12 points which is last in the SINP points grid in education table, which says 12 points can be claimed if secondary education and have 2~3 years post secondary diploma, i have both (secondry edu with eca, but post secnodray diploma non-eca), my question is that can i claim 12 points? if nyone have gone through the process, pls advise.

Oct 27, 2022
Hi all,
I have about 80% of POF that was on bank deposit more than 3 months and about 20% that is not (only 1 month old).
Is it critical for Saskatchewan? Do you know any case when LOE helped and officers accepted POF that did not follow requirements?
Thanks in advance
Hi @sanchower,
May i know, was your POF accepted by SINP ? or was there any ADR?