+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP additional docs - family route

wirelessapple

May 13, 2014
Hi all

I am new to this forum and applied for SINP with family route (without job offer) in March-2012

I have couple of basic questions so please guide -- thanks

SINP has asked additional docs like settlement funds , job experience details and IELTS

1) is settlement funds requirement still 10k + 2k for each individual ?

2) For detailed job experience letter , do I have to take any specific format?

I find this forum very helpful and hope my questions are easy to answer.

Thanks
Col Zafar

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wirelessapple said:
Hi all

I am new to this forum and applied for SINP with family route (without job offer) in March-2012

I have couple of basic questions so please guide -- thanks

SINP has asked additional docs like settlement funds , job experience details and IELTS

1) is settlement funds requirement still 10k + 2k for each individual ?

2) For detailed job experience letter , do I have to take any specific format?

I find this forum very helpful and hope my questions are easy to answer.

Thanks
Col Zafar
From Their Application guide for 2014 here is settlement funds table (It is for international skilled worker but I think those funds are equal in any category of SINP program):

One Person: $11.000
Two People: $15.500
Three People: $19.000
Four People: $22.000
Five People: $24.500
Six+ People: $26.800

Page 11 this file: (Link: http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/appguide-skilled-workers )

About Job Experience letter, I think you must write all your responsibilities and duties in that letter and you can read . (Page 10 above file)

Gamma27

Oct 23, 2012
I guess they mention the amount in additional doc request they have sent you, as they sent me the letter they did have mentioned amount 10k+2k for each dependent

wirelessapple

May 13, 2014
Hi Gamma27

What date you got this letter asking for additional documents? My letter doesnt say about amount --- it just says as follow:

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds

Please provide updated bank statements showing account balances and transactions for the
past three months

Thanks
CZ

lana_08

Jun 28, 2012
hi wirelessapple and gamma27,

May I know from which country you come from? I applied in April 2012 family category without job offer. It's good to hear that they are starting to process applications in 2012. It has been a long wait and I'm sure I will need to wait longer. I just hope I'll hear something from them by next month. (fingers crossed)